- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-13
- Last connection: 2013-11-11
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2012-11-14)
- 23:19 LAOS Laser Bug #70 (New): K40 Y-stepper docs confusing
- I'm trying to test my K40 with LaOS by wiring up the Y stepper and using the iotest firmware.
But, the documentation...
- 01:23 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: X and Y not toggling with test firmware
- After removing the links on XEXT and YEXT I replaced my mbed and pololu boards with new ones.
Now, when using x/y/...
- 00:50 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: X and Y not toggling with test firmware
- For further information, I think I know what happenned...
I enabled microstepping on my Pololus by connecting the ...
- Using laos_iotest_board_LPC1768.bin without any Pololu stepper drivers attached, if I hold 'x' or 'y' I see:
Also available in: Atom