- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-01-22
- Last connection: 2013-05-06
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2013-01-22)
- 22:10 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Fried mbed after pressing reset button
drop me a line if you didn't get my email about some mbed support.
(email in my profile)
- Hi all..
Mine have a small pot on them, I had a look at the data sheet and it discusses setting current limiting u...
- 19:22 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: MBED SDK is now Open Source
- Hi Peter,..
I think you've missed the point, they are releasing everything not just the SDK, they are releasing an o...
- 09:35 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: CodeCutter
- Morning, I'm not near a laser, but the software appears to work / is great !
I can't believe I persevered with moshi...
- 13:30 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: K40III
- One quick question then.
the flat connector.. where did you get one ? What is it ?
I've built and tested my boa...
I'm having problems with my PC talking to my mbed up at 115200, via teraterm when using the TEST firmware.
- 22:53 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: K40III
- I have one that came with a moshiboard that melted.
It worked well till the control board melted. When I get it up...
- 22:51 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Urgent : Tracked it down, but it's a worry. Doesn't compile with curren...
- Thankyou Adam. and I mean THANKYOU !
Do you know I use the phrase "standing on the shoulders of giants" a LOT with...
- 13:36 LAOS Laser Software development: RE: Urgent : Tracked it down, but it's a worry. Doesn't compile with curren...
- Ok, now I'm confused.
I think the rpc.h include was needed because there are some calls to rpc methods in the Netse...
- 17:30 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Compiling on mbed.org - it doesn't - please help
Also available in: Atom