- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-03-17
- Last connection: 2015-06-17
- LAOS Laser (Developer, 2013-04-28)
- 13:41 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: I2C V0.4 Board Buzzer on constantly when powered on for testing (not ...
- If I follow along with the screen on the board as well as the pictures on the instructions page, the orientation of t...
- The subject kind of says it all. Anyway, just soldered up my I2C v.4 board and was bench testing prior to hooking up ...
- 21:22 LAOS Laser Wiki edit: A_list_of_users_with_LAOS_converted_lasercutters (#69)
- 18:02 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: Switch Select PWM or Potentiometer power control on K40
- Thanks for the feedback and alternative ideas!
I had considered only switching the control pin but upon review o...
- I have now had my K40 running with the LaOS board for a short while and am wanting to get the PWM set-up but was thin...
- 23:29 LAOS Laser Discussion and support: RE: XDirection flipped when using Visicut with Laos board in K40
Yes your fix is the one that worked. For myself, I had to change the <flipXaxis> to true in order to correct...
- Hi All,
I have just gotten my Laos board working in my K40 laser and am experiencing an issue that seems to have c...
- 04:46 LAOS Laser Wiki edit: A_list_of_users_with_LAOS_converted_lasercutters (#61)
- 22:15 LAOS Laser Hardware development: RE: Warning: SD card might fall off on Rev4 boards!
- I appear to have been able to hack this back together without too much difficulty, I am posting some images here to h...
Also available in: Atom